This page was made for visitors of BanksIndia.org, to simplify their lives. We as customers as well, we know that sometimes it’s hard to find clear information about all banking services. Here you’ll find all the information about how to login and how to conduct wire transfers, IMPS, NEFT, RTGS and many more services in your bank, everything step by step.
Click on the bank you would like to securely login and obtain information such as:
- Find Branches and Hours
- Customer Service Phone Number
- Wire Information (including International)
- IFSC and MICR Codes
- Swift Codes
- Any Mobile Apps associated with Bank etc.
Here are some other benefits also of Net Banking in India
- Summary of Operative Accounts/Term Deposit/Loan Accounts.
- View/Query transactions in all Operative/Loan Accounts.
- Bulletins from Bank’s Relationship Manager
- Funds transfer facility between own accounts of the same branch/maintained across CBS branches and Third Party Transfers
- Initiation/Modification/Deletion and Viewing of Standing Instructions
- Account Details of all Operative/Term Deposits/Loan Accounts.
- Opening and Viewing of Term Deposits, Term Deposit Payout Instructions and TDS Inquiry
- Repayment of Loan
- Cheque Book Request
- Request Account Statement.
- Update Profile
- DD/Pay Order Requests
- Cheque / Cheque Book Status Inquiry
- Forex Rate / Interest Rate Inquiry
- Term Deposit / Loan Calculator
- Change Password
- Contact Relationship Manager
- MAIL (View Inbox / Draft / Compose mail to Relationship Manager / Sent Items)
- Stop Payment Instructions
- and many more to come…..