Vijaya Bank was a public sector bank with its corporate office in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It was one of the nationalised banks in India. The bank offered a wide range of financial products and services to customers through its various delivery channels.
If you are a Vijaya Bank customer and has forgotten your ATM card PIN or Debit card Pin then you can reset it easily, check below method on how to reset Vijaya Bank ATM Card PIN. While using ATM Card Only 3 attempts to re-enter the PIN are granted. Following, the card will be blocked for the day.
Method 1: Visit any nearest Vijaya ATM then Insert your Viyaja bank ATM Card and Choose Reset PIN option and enter your mobile number to get OTP and Reset the ATM Pin.
Method 2: Visit your home branch of Vijaya bank account asks the serviceman to reset your ATM card pin.
Vijaya Bank Debit Card
Vijaya Bank Debit Card is issued by our Bank to its account holders in relationship with VISA/RuPay. Debit Card can be used at Merchant Establishments, for E-Commerce and also at Automated Teller Machines (ATMs). The debit card can be used at all Vijaya Bank ATMs. It can also be used in all VISA/NFS network ATMs of any Bank in India and abroad.
Vijaya Bank Debit Card Eligibility Criteria
A debit card will be issued to all adult individuals, joint account holders & NRE account holders keeping operative Savings Bank/Current accounts at our branches with adequate operations.
Safety of your Vijaya Debit Card
Protect your Card
- Keep your debit card with you at all times and never forget it unattended. Use the card just like you would keep cash, cheques etc and always protect it. No one should have access to the card except you. Please report instantly if it is lost/stolen
- Do not bend or scratch the card particularly the magnetic stripe on the reverse of the card and do not expose it to electronic devices & gadgets or direct sunlight.
- Your Debit card is solely for your personal use. It should never be surrendered to anyone, other than a designated bank officer at Vijaya Bank branch and that too only after splitting into several pieces.
- Sign the signature panel on the reverse of your Card as soon as you receive it.
- Always guarantee that the Debit card is used in your presence when transacting at merchant establishments. Also, ensure that the card is not swiped for more than once for one single transaction. Never sign an incomplete sales slip. I noticed, inform us immediately.
- Do not attempt to use your debit card at merchant outlets that do not have electronic card swiping machine.
Vijaya Bank Debit Card Protect your PIN
- Please do not reveal your PIN to anybody, the officers of the bank or merchants and make sure that you never keep your ATM Card and PIN together.
- Please remember your PIN and destroy the PIN Mailer. The written record of the PIN should not be kept in any form, place or manner that may facilitate its use by the third party.
- Please use the PIN assigned to you when you visit the Vijaya Bank ATM for the first time. You can then change the PIN to denote a number that is easy for you to remember. However, please avoid the use of simple combinations like 2222 or 1234 et al.
- Please avoid using an ATM if you sense any abnormal/suspicious behaviour of person(s)/in circumstances near the ATM.
- Use your body to shield the ATM keyboard while entering the ATM PIN to ensure that no one can see you enter your PIN.
- Please enter your PIN carefully without mistake. Please note that to prevent fraudulent use, only 3 attempts to re-enter the PIN are provided. Thereafter, the card will be blocked for the day.
- There is a time out for a response to any request in an ATM. So, please respond to the request displayed on the screen of ATM quickly.
- Vijaya Bank will never ask any cardholder to disclose the ATM PIN/OTP for any reasons
LOSS OF Vijaya Bank DEBIT CARD
The cardholder should first hotlist the Debit Card by contacting our 24 x 7 Customer Care Centre at
Toll free number 1800 425 9992 / 5885 / 4066
Email: email@example.com For more details, please contact our 24 X 7 Customer Care Centre at Toll-free number 1800 425 9992 / 5885 / 4066 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org